COOKIE CLICKER 1.0 COOKIE CLICKER 1.0

I feel this game is getting more hate than it deserves simply for being a scratch game. Just because something is made in scratch doesn't immediately mean it's bad. This game, however, it just not that interesting. It is cookie clicker, with worse graphics and less depth. No real reason to play it, but if you really want cookie clicker on newgrounds then you might as well give it a shot.

Click Farm Click Farm

Doesn't have the sense of accomplishment that an idle clicker has, it just has you clicking, and I didn't really notice the number of coins greatly increasing as I went. Nothing noticeably wrong with it, I just feel it is missing the element of idling that makes this genre great.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

I was a little disappointed at how most of the options only allowed you to survive if you picked the right one and the others immediately lead to death, but despite that there is a decent amount of choice and it is definitely worth playing through a few times.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I try to make it about wanting to see the fails just as much as the corrects.

Pokemon Go Adventure Pokemon Go Adventure

Just a simple maze game. Nothing super imaginative, and the controls were a bit slow and unresponsive, but it was pretty decent.

Escape the Prison Escape the Prison

Very fun game, but the clunky controls and fiddly wall hit boxes detract from the experience a bit.

Cowsmos Cowsmos

No instruction whatsoever. A tutorial would certainly help, but at the moment, it is pretty much unplayable.